- Full-frame Lens: The Viltrox 35mm F1.8 wide-angle lens is designed for full-frame format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, and when used with APS-C format cameras, it has the equivalent perspective of a 52.5mm lens.
- Large Aperture: Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over the depth of field. The Nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality. Integrated manual aperture ring for tactile exposure control; this ring also features an ‘A’ position for automated, camera-based aperture selection.
- Excellent Optical Design: The optical design incorporates two extra-low dispersion elements and two aspherical elements, which combine to suppress a variety of aberrations and produce high sharpness, clarity, and colour accuracy, and two high refractive index elements are included to suppress a variety of aberrations and distortion.
- STM Stepping Motor: STM stepping motor enables quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. Additionally, an internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during use for improved handling and quicker response.
- HD Nano Multilayer Coating: In order to solve the dispersion problem caused by a large aperture, this lens adopts a high-definition Nano multilayer coating to correct the dispersion difference and eliminate ghosting and flare.
New Viltrox 35mm f/1.8 Full Frame
Viltrox just full announced its new Viltrox 35mm f/1.8 Full Frame lens and you can get on https://www.vloggears.com/