- Pergear 10mm F5.6 is with a 172-degree angle, while our previous 10mm F8 is 150 degrees, so the new one is with a wider angle than F8
- For Fuji X, Sony E, MFT mount, Nikon Z mount is not available for this lens
- Pergear 10mm F5.6 is a true fisheye lens, but for 10mm F8, you have to do some work with the pictures to have a fisheye effect
- Solid metal construction: This light and compact lens is made of full metal and weighs only 100g.
- Manual Wide Angle Fisheye Lens: With a 172 ° angle of view, it’s perfect for exploring the creativity of wide-angle lenses by distorting and exaggerating normal perspectives. It’s a great lens for close-ups and funny portraits.
- Multi-layer coating: The front lens has a multi-layer coating to suppress stray light and ghosting for more contrast and color fidelity when working in strong light conditions.
- Built-in lens hood: The built-in petal-shaped lens hood provides some protection for the lens, but most of all it helps to prevent stray light.
- Please note: the lens is with manual focus and cannot be automatically recognized by the camera. Please change the camera setting to “Shoot without lens” before using this lens.
Pergear 10mm f/5.6 pancake fisheye APS-C lens
Pergear announced a new 10mm f/5.6 pancake fisheye APS-C lens for Fuji X, Sony E, and MFT mounts. The lens is now available for $89
Same In Category
- ” Laowa 15mm f/4.5 Zero-D Shift lens for Canon EF, Nikon F, Canon RF, Nikon Z, and Sony FE mounts.
- “Carry Small, Capture Wide” A New Micro Four Thirds 18mm* Ultra-Wide Angle Lens with F1.7 Large Aperture LEICA DG SUMMILUX 9mm F1.7 ASPH. (H-X09)
- Laowa 24mm macro probe lens Canon RF mounts
- Zhong Yi Optics Mitakon Speedmaster 35mm f/0.95 Mark II lens
- Zhong Yi Optics has announced the Mitakon 135mm F2.5
- ZHIYUN’S NEW SMOOTH Q3 GIMBAL
- ZGCINE ZG-R30 fast charging case for RODE Wireless GO/GO II
- Yongnuo YN 85mm f/1.8R DF DSM lens for Canon RF mount announced
- Yongnuo 20mm f/1.8 full-frame
- YC Onion CHIPS 3.0 Motorized Slider Dolly