SIRUI 24MM F2.8 1.33x Anamorphic Lens
Frame your creativity into the 2.4:1 Cinematic
The front cylindrical lens element can widen the horizontal field of view 1.33 times and squeeze more stuff
onto the sensor, which contributes to a HD 2.4:1 cinematic widescreen looking. The wider aspect ratio makes
audiences feel like they are on the scene.
Same In Category
- ” Laowa 15mm f/4.5 Zero-D Shift lens for Canon EF, Nikon F, Canon RF, Nikon Z, and Sony FE mounts.
- “Carry Small, Capture Wide” A New Micro Four Thirds 18mm* Ultra-Wide Angle Lens with F1.7 Large Aperture LEICA DG SUMMILUX 9mm F1.7 ASPH. (H-X09)
- Laowa 24mm macro probe lens Canon RF mounts
- Zhong Yi Optics Mitakon Speedmaster 35mm f/0.95 Mark II lens
- Zhong Yi Optics has announced the Mitakon 135mm F2.5
- ZHIYUN’S NEW SMOOTH Q3 GIMBAL
- ZGCINE ZG-R30 fast charging case for RODE Wireless GO/GO II
- Yongnuo YN 85mm f/1.8R DF DSM lens for Canon RF mount announced
- Yongnuo 20mm f/1.8 full-frame
- YC Onion CHIPS 3.0 Motorized Slider Dolly